Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Is your pet carrying a little extra weight from the holidays? Then it's time to exercise! Here are some great tips for exercising your pet at home during this cold time of year:
- Hide your dog's favorite toys around the house for your pet to find
- Place kibbles inside a food puzzle
- Toss kibbles for the dog to catch instead of just giving them their bowl full of food
- Put small amounts of food in multiple bowls around the house
- Create a natural obstacle course, that involves jumping, crawling and balancing
- Play with toys or a laser pointer
- Toss the kibble for your kitty to catch
We are excited to announce that Dr. Chelsea Lillbeck will be offering select appointments for animal acupuncture at the Thompson Veterinary Clinic.
Please call the clinic for more information, or to book an appointment!
Monday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday : 8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
40 Nelson Road
If you have an urgent matter after hours, please call our emergency line to reach the on-call doctor.
Like us on Facebook!